Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Inspiration by Jenny Jimenez

Sittin' here, on this lonely dock
Watch the rain play on the ocean top
All the things I feel I need to say
I can't explain in any other way

I need to bold
Need to jump in the cold water
Need to grow older with a girl like you
Finally see you were naturally
The one to make it so easy when you show me the truth
Yeah, yeah I'd rather be with you
Say you want the same thing too

Today's Sunday Inspiration via Photography by Jenny Jimenez.

1 Comment:

Holly @ Modern Wedding.org said...

That photo is just absolutely priceless! I'm so in love with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Weddings Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Sienna Wedding - Blogged

Sienna Wedding: Finds for the Modern Bride. Sienna Wedding is a blog devoted to bringing the reader every detail for their big day.
Sienna Wedding posts photography, dresses, stationery, accessories, desserts, cake, jewelry, flowers, decorations, and more.
If you are a photographer, designer, florist, baker, or any other type of wedding professional, contact us today to be considered for a feature or link.